Planning a wedding in Spring can be so nice.
Just like any time of year weather can be a factor. Too cold, too warm, wet, WINDY!
Nothing we can do about that (except be prepared and have a plan B, ie: umbrellas, warm wraps, and hand fans)
What I love about weddings is the look, the feel, and the experience we create for everyone.
Lighting and music. Well timed, creative announcements. All set the tone for the party to continue.
Here’s four things from a DJ’s view that can connect with your Spring wedding in a powerful way.
1. Spring Music- Is there a Spring music theme? You certainly can find songs about, during, from the Spring season. We look for songs that are upbeat and positive. When putting set lists together it’s about the best version of a song, by the right artist, played at the right time and with the right volume.
2. Spring words- Am I supposed to be reading poetry out loud about Spring?! One well placed quote of a line from Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Dickinson, in the opening of a greeting or toast can really match the tone of the season.
3. Spring flowers- Not so much within the Entertainment Direction, but I highly recommend it. A card to him/her before the ceremony, a Spring flower stitched on a handkerchief. Something to remember for a long time to come.
4. Spring lighting design- Bathe your dance floor, your room with light and color. Surround, envelop your guests in the experience of your Celebration at this glorious time of year. (call for details)
5. Spring message- Spring holds a message of awakening, renewal, refreshing and blossoming with the sound, sight, and scent of a new beginning. Spread the word and share this message with your guest. You’ll all have a deep experience to last for memories of a lifetime.
6. Spring location- Take advantage of this glorious backdrop at your venue, for the ceremony, for pictures, seen through the windows as the sun sets on your day, into the night and it’s party time.
OK so I gave you more than three. Enjoy!