The list continues, as we look at what we’ve seen, what our brides discover, & what trendsetters are chanting this year. It’s Part 2 of:
10 Biggest Wedding Trends For 2016-part 2
4. Get a Non-Traditional Wedding Officiant You’ll find an officiant whose style you like. It could be a long time pastor that knows you. Or do what a few of our weddings did last year. Have someone non-traditional, like a friend or relative, perform the ceremony. Choose carefully.
5. A Drone as Ring Bearer It’s loud, it’s inhuman, it could go rogue. Why would anyone want this? It’s kinda cool. And if you’re ring bearer is old enough, he can pilot it (yikes).
6. Set The Mood Setting mood is no new trend. But anything you can do to create a romantic, intimate, and fun mood… Vintage or modern. Add the right touch of light, and remember to have someone set the level before the doors open.
7. Pay It Forward You’ve given the world so much by sharing your love with us. Think about some other thing you could do to pay it forward. A donation in lieu of party favors. Donating your flowers after.
8. Video Highlights the day of. Have you seen this? The videographer edits a highlight reel that can be shared that day. Fresh.
9. Make a Grand Entrance New Orleans style couple had a jazz band lead them from the cocktail patio, through a hotel lobby, and into their ballroom. Fun!
10. Make a Grand Exit This is something we’ve been doing for a while. So if some trend-setter tells you the old is out and their new is in, stick to what you love.