Power Rankings and Wedding Planning for the Summer. Rank your favorite use of ice for summer and your favorite summer wedding inspiration.
Power Rankings and Wedding Planning
Summertime! It’s warm, ok sometimes it’s really hot. What’s the best thing for cooling down? Staying inside a nice air conditioned Chicago Wedding Venue. But when you absolutely have to be outside, for a ceremony, for pictures. Even just get from the limo to the door. You need to stay cool.
Power Rankings-Summer Use Of Ice:
- 5) Bath – You’re right. You can’t take an ice bath in the middle of your reception. But wouldn’t it be nice if you could after taking the proverbial plunge to just cool off?
- 4) Popsicle – This is a great treat to hand out after the ceremony, or as a late night bite.
- 3) On the back of neck by the pool – Did someone say Pool Party. I’ll bring the beats!
- 2) Filling a cooler – A cooler anywhere on a hot day is a must. Outdoor ceremony, limo, hotel room.
- 1) Moscow mule – Whats YOUR favorite summer drink?
Power Rankings-Summer Wedding inspiration:
- 5) Summer Sunset photo session – Summertime is a great time to catch an amazing sunset shot.
- 4) Custom Popsicles for guests – Bump up the standard popsicle with a custom shape.
- 3) Pool side wedding ending with splash in the pool – Pool Party? I’ll bring the beats! (see above)
- 2) Signature Cocktail (I know some planners are over it. You’re not and that’s cool)
- 1.5) Ice sculpture DJ booth (see photo above)
- 1) Fun Summer playlist by your Chicago Wedding DJ
Each season has it’s unique, fall in love, qualities. I was born in the summer. So it’s one of my favorites. But as I think about it, they really all are. What’s your favorite time of the year?