Color has a huge impact on the look of a wedding celebration. Here’s How to Use Color to Express Your Personality at the Wedding.
How to Use Color to Express Your Personality at the Wedding
Color can be a bold choice or it can be subtle. You can begin the evening with one color palette and with the right assistance from your team change the mood into another.
- Red says something about the bold side of your personality. It’s a passionate and dramatic statement.
- For Autumn hues you can add Orange as pops of color. The Fall spicy trend appeals to all guests in this time of year.
- Yellow can be the color of Summer. With bright touches of flowers and accents in Summer colors. It’s bright and cheery.
- As long as we’re talking about seasons. Green can be an added touch all throughout the year. But especially in the Spring.
- Do you like Blue? It can be tranquil and dreamy. Brighter shades of Blue can express the more outgoing part of your personality.
- Purple is royal, fearless, and very charming. A versatile color from lilac to shades of deep purple.
- Want timeless? Choose Black as a classic, sophisticated backdrop to your wedding. This can be the anchor that you add touches of other bold colors.
- Can’t choose? Go for the Rainbow! As your evening progressed flashes of color are like confetti blasts across the party.
The color that you choose will create a theme that you can draw on for many of your other decisions. It will also be making a statement, subtle or bold, that draws your guests deeper into the experience. DIY or hire someone to help make it happen. Either way make sure you don’t miss any tiny detail of your color scheme. Doing so will bring it all together.
Chicago Wedding DJs can provide just the right touch of color through uplighting for our Wedding Celebration.
You can also stamp your identity onto the event with a custom monogram! Check it out here.
Tell us: What do you imagine you’ll do to Use Color to Express Your Personality at the Wedding?