There are so many things to do for Thanksgiving in Chicago 2017. Hopefully you’ll spend it with friends and family. Here are some things to remember this holiday weekend.
Thanksgiving in Chicago 2017
Lots of couples getting engaged. And it’s a whirlwind of activity. You might already be engaged, in that case you’ll be having your first Thanksgiving together as an engaged couple.
Here’s to lots of happy people in your lives.
- There’s a parade in Chicago. Why not head into the city and enjoy the sights, sounds, lights, and activities.
- You might want to dine out this year. The Odyssey Chicago is my favorite choice for an amazing experience on a luxury ship sailing Lake Michigan.
- Staying inside? Watch a great Thanksgiving movie together.
Thanksgiving movies aren’t nearly so plentiful as Christmas movies, but this John Hughes road comedy about a snobby executive (Steve Martin) and a schlubby salesman (John Candy) thrown together on a bad-luck-beset trek home for the holiday is surely one of the best.
Available for rent ($2.99): Vudu, iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, Google Play
4. Need to get out the day after Thanksgiving and get some fresh air? If you’re not just in the yard tossing a football and getting tackled into piles of leaves, check out the Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park
5. Plan to go ice-skating in Millennium Park. In fact if you’re thinking of popping the question, this would be a great place to do it.
There are nothing but good times ahead for you. While you’re making your plans, stop back here often to get great tips on planning your wedding. Read through the previous post, I promise you’ll find great ideas and support on creating an extremely memorable wedding celebration.
And when you’re ready to take a look at booking your DJ check us out. We’d love to be a part of the soundtrack of the party that you’ll remember for the rest of your Lives!