As 2017 finishes and we look ahead to 2018 there’s so much to do. Let’s get ready to party! Top Ten Tips for New Years Party Resolutions
Top Ten Tips for New Years Party Resolutions
The new year is a time to have fun and party. So let’s have a party and dance. We’ll welcome in the new year together, wherever you are.
This is one of the moments we wait for all year with eagerness. Filled with great expectations for a better life. Let’s make this special time for everyone around us with kindness and compassion.
We hope that every day of this coming year be filled with some fresh idea, joy, prosperity in it’s purest form.
A fresh beam of hope lights the way for you to be a better You this year.
But first let’s party.
If you’re going out dress in your best and get ready to dance the night away.
If you’re staying in and hosting a party, make plans to have the best party your friends have ever enjoyed.
It will be fun and silly, but make sure you create an atmosphere that allows your guests to enjoy the moments.
Being a good party giver and a good party goer is about creating good habits in planning for your celebration. Here are our Top Ten Tips for New Years Party Resolutions:
- Say Thank you often. It’s contagious
- Be More social. Go out of your way to brighten someone’s day
- Send Loving messages. In this day and age there can never be enough
- Get to know something new about the people around you. They’ll love sharing
- Ask someone you know to tell you 3 things they like about you
- Check your calendar for 2018 and start planning some get togethers
- Get a good task management app. We like the IOS “Things”.
- Bring a gift to your host
- Make a goodie bag for your guests to take home
- Share Your Resolutions
Whatever you do we wish you a Happy New Year From ChicagoWeddingDJs!