It’s one of the most popular times for a wedding. Here are some Plus and Minus tips for 4th of July Chicago Wedding DJs. Happy 4th of July! We hope you had a great weekend celebrating.
4th of July Chicago Wedding DJs
Here are some Plus & Minus tips:
There are a number of benefits to planning your wedding on the 4th of July.
- It’s an extra day off! If people are traveling to your wedding. They will have an extra day. They could use that day to travel. Or they could have a little extra time to explore your city.
- 4th of July is THE summer holiday. There is no other date that says summer more than this.
- Fireworks! You could be near a huge local fireworks show. Or you might hire someone to provide a show just for you!
- The day you said, “I do!” will always be a holiday. And did I mention there will ALWAYS be fireworks!
There might also be a few reasons NOT to plan a wedding on the 4th of July.
- Getting around town. Traffic could be heavy to and from your reception.
- You might pay a premium. some places charge more for a holiday event.
- This weekend is a very patriotic celebration. You want the underlying theme for your wedding to be more romantic. You might not want to have the All American Red, White, and Blue of this date.
- Many families pan a big getaway for the 4th of July weekend. Some of the people on your guest list might not be available.
Finally, only you can decide if this weekend will work for you. If you find special meaning in this summer holiday then it will be perfect. You can choose a July 4 wedding for all the special meaning it has.
Here are some dates to avoid when planning your wedding.
Contact us about your wedding DJ plans.