Our clients ask for Chicago Wedding DJs Ceremony Processional Music because it’s an important moment in your wedding. Here are the most current suggestions for your entrance to the ceremony.
Chicago Wedding DJs Ceremony Processional Music
Getting the right wedding processional songs can be a daunting task, because you really want to make the right impression. There are some standard songs that brides choose (think Canon in D) or some very popular current choices.
However if you’re looking for something that will really get an emotional response you’ll want to find the absolute best song.
This is why we complied the song list of deep more inducing ceremony processional songs.
Up To Date Processional Songs
These are sure to create the tone for a heartfelt wedding ceremony.
5. First on our countdown of the five most popular Wedding Processional Songs right now is Kina Grannis’s version of the Elvis Presley song Can’t Help Falling in Love. This is actually my number one favorite of all the versions ever done. And personally I’d put this at Number One!
4. Next on our list is the first of 2 appearances on our list today. This is the vocal version of the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
3. Considering this top third song on our list. It’s the ubiquitous Canon in D by Pachelbel. You might say you can’t go wrong with this. But you can. Pick the right instrumentation and feel for this song. Something too brassy, too orchestrated, or without the right flare, could ruin the moment. Here’s one we like:
2. Number Two on the list. The song Marry Me by Train. When you get to the chorus, the voice comes down to a sweet volume, this is when you start your walk. Amazing.
1. Number One on our list. This cover of Christina Perri’s – A Thousand Years is by the Piano Guys. The song with vocals is gorgeous. Played simply as an instrumental is sure to produce shivers and tears as you walk down the aisle.
For more about Wedding Ceremony Music contact us.
Music is very important to you. Also very personal. You might not want to choose from the most popular songs. There’s a way to discover something unique for you. Let’s chat.