Here are Four Ways Chicago Brides Are Coping During Corona Virus. Including engagements, cancellations, virtual weddings, and more.
Four Ways Chicago Brides Are Coping During Corona Virus
What To Do?
Cancelling Wedding Season?
- Special event insurance and whether it’s a good read or not.
- Staying connected
- How we are handling payments due on events
- Staying active, and more…
Getting Engaged During Pandemic
We also rolled back the process a little to when you got engaged. Gave you a chance to see what it was like to get engagement during the pandemic. You can imagine that:
- Restrictions hamper getting engaged
- It takes event more creativity to pull it off
- and how Al Roker’s daughter got engaged in New York
Surprise Online Wedding Ceremony
Finally, speaking of online engagements. We were looking for a little joy to share with you and found this heartwarming surprise, online wedding celebration.
It tells the story of how Hoda Kotb from the Today show heard about an Arizona couple who had to cancel their wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic, she decided she had to do something about it – with a little help from the couple’s friends and singer-songwriter Russell Dickerson.