If your 4th of July 2020 Wedding During Covid is moving forward. These are some things you’ll need to be aware of. Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
4th of July 2020 Wedding During Covid
In New Jersey 4th of July fireworks are cleared for take off. In the Chicago area many events and nearly all parades have been cancelled. [As well as the Navy Pier Fireworks]
How does the current phase effect your wedding?
- 4th of July is THE summer holiday. There is no other date that says summer more than this.
- Because it’s THE summer holiday, your future anniversaries will be surrounded by this celebration!
- The day you said, “I do!” will always be a holiday. And did I mention there will ALWAYS be fireworks!
There might also be a few reasons NOT to plan a wedding on the 4th of July.
- As covid infections rise again, travel might be difficult for some of your closest family.
- This weekend is a very patriotic celebration. You want the underlying theme for your wedding to be more romantic. You might not want to have the All American Red, White, and Blue of this date.
- As some venues continue to open, there are still restrictions in place.
Finally, it’s only you can deciding if this weekend will work for you. If you find special meaning in this summer holiday then it will be perfect. You can choose a July 4 wedding for all the special meaning it has.
Here are some dates to avoid when planning your wedding.
Contact us about your wedding DJ plans.
Whatever you decided just know that we appreciate your consideration. It’s important to remain safe, but the world needs your love story. No more than ever.
Carrying on with our daily Lives in a not normal fashion effects how we feel about EVERYTHING.
Thank you for making the world a better place!