What you need to know if you’re Tying The Knot In Summer In Chicago. Warmer weather is here and the days are long. Get’s you thinking about how someday it will better than ever to enjoy a summer wedding.
Tying The Knot In Summer In Chicago
If you’re dreaming of a wedding, and you know how much a beautiful summer wedding can be.
In summer you can get outside. You’re not limited by staying indoors. So let’s dream of taking to the outdoors to celebrate wedding couples.
Here or some Pluses & Minuses for Tying The Know In Summer In Chicago.
- You can have your ceremony outside.
- You can also have your reception outdoors.
- Have a plan B in case the weather changes to rain or is too hot or cold.
- On a hot day make sure your guests have enough to hydrate.
- If you’re outdoor event is not air conditioned make sure you have somewhere to beat the heat
- Especially for the ceremony, find a way to keep guests out of direct sunlight
- Keep an eye on where your guests will stay and how near it is to the venue.
- Make sure you avoid dates that coincide with festivals or major sporting events.
- You’ll enjoy the variety of flowers in season for your wedding
- Sunset photos are fantastic
- Summer schedules could impact who’s available to be at your wedding.
- If you’re planning a destination wedding, there are more options.
- The same can be said for the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Make your ceremony program into a fan that guests can use.
In conclusion, here’s to a summer full of glorious outdoor wedding receptions, lively parties and healthy a dose of great weather!
Get the best DJ for your Summer Wedding. Contact Us
Enjoy this story about a recent summer wedding in Chicago.